Easter always means a chocolate overload. And even though we know we might regret this in an hour, when the tequila hits and the sugar crash begins, right now - we don't give a damn!
Be warned, this is not your average milkshake!
- 2 Cups of vanilla ice cream
- 2/3 Cups of caramel sauce (we used Nestle Top N Fill heated in a saucepan, then cooled to room temp)
- 2 Shots of tequila (wahoo)
- Handful of frozen blueberries
- Sea salt flakes
- Whipped cream
- Flake and your fave Easter Eggs for topping
- Chuck the tequila, ice cream, caramel sauce and blueberries in a blender and blend till smooth
- Pour out into a big glass and top with cream, sea salt, and your crushed up chocolates!
- Drink coma ensues...