Easter always means a chocolate overload. And even though we know we might regret this in an hour, when the tequila hits and the sugar crash begins, right now - we don't give a damn!
Be warned, this is not your average milkshake!
- 2 Cups of vanilla ice cream
- 2/3 Cups of caramel sauce (we used Nestle Top N Fill
heated in a saucepan, then cooled to room temp)
- 2 Shots of tequila (wahoo)
- Handful of frozen blueberries
- Sea salt flakes
- Whipped cream
- Flake and your fave Easter Eggs for topping
- Chuck the tequila, ice cream, caramel sauce and blueberries in a blender and blend till smooth
- Pour out into a big glass and top with cream, sea salt, and your crushed up chocolates!
- Drink coma ensues...
PS. Shoutout to our pals at Bar Staff Co. who invented this drink especially for us! Check them out on FB
and see the cocktail they made for us last week