When Friday arvo rolls around, there's one thing you can rely on... A killer cocktail to wind down your week! And our pals from Bar Staff Co. have truly got the goods this week, we present to you the Strawberry + Cinnamon Sour.
- 1.5 Ounces of Berry Vodka
- 0.5 Ounce of Lemon Juice
- 0.5 Ounce Simple Syrup
- 4 Strawberries
- 1 Egg White
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon with Sugar
- Handful of ice
- First things first - muddle the strawberries at the bottom of the shaker
- Next add all the ingredients and dry shake (shake without ice - this helps to emulsify the egg!)
- Add ice and shake for another 12 seconds (no more, no less) then strain and use a sieve into your glass.
- Be sure to sprinkle the top with a little bit of cinnamon and sugar for an extra bit of goodness.
- Drink up!