Sometimes a pizza comes along that alights both your taste buds and heart. And this fig and mushroom pizza sounds like one of those.
What you need:
- 8-10 figs chopped into circles
- mushrooms, slice em up
- barbecue sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- chopped parsley
- pizza base (or make your own if you have the time)
What you do:
- Preheat your oven to about 180 degrees (fan forced)
- Lightly grease your pizza stone or baking tray
- Pop your base on and sauce it up
- Throw on your cheese, mushrooms and figs
- Bake until crispy and golden
- Dust with a little parsley and eat it up!
This recipe and photo are adapted from My Bottomless Exboyfriends.