Sometimes all we want is a pile of bacon and eggs and sourdough toast for breakfast. But thinking of our health (and butts) we normally opt for some regular, stock standard, yoghurt and muesli.
But not all healthy breakfast options are boring and bland, case in point are these stunning granola breakfast tarts, made by Pheebs Foods. They look so good that we just know you'll feel great eating them!
If you're keen to impress at brunch, here is what you need to make these scrummy little tarts:
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups of rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1/4 cup plus a tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup
And for the filling she's used:
- natural yoghurt or coconut yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- seasonal fruits
Check out her blog to find out how to make them!