For a fresh and tasty cocktail for the last Friday of Autumn, look no further than this delicious Strawberry and Chamomile Paloma from Half Baked Harvest.
- 2-4 tablespoons of chamomile and honey syrup
- Half a grapefruit
- 1 shot of tequila
- Soda water to top off
- 4 strawberries sliced
- crushed ice
- Start by making the chamomile honey syrup. Add 3/4 cup of water and 1/3 cup of honey in a small saucepan and bring to low boil. Let it simmer for about a minute, then remove from heat and throw in a chamomile teabag, let it steep for 5-10 minutes
- While it's steeping, juice your grapefruit and add it to the glass with tequila and strawberries and muddle gently
- Then add your syrup and stir a little.
- Top it off with crushed ice, soda water and garnishings!
Recipe and photo adapted from the Half Baked Harvest post.