When it's 3:30pm and you're fiending for a snack all you can think of it chocolate, right? It can't be just us?
Well here's an idea thats *slightly* better than chowing down on some Tim Tams!
1. Roast a bunch of almonds in the oven.
2. Meanwhile, melt some dark chocolate over the stove.
3. When both are done, mix them up in a big bowl.
4. This bits kinda messy - spread them out over a tray to cool.
5. Sprinkle sea salt over them while the chocolate is still warm and sticky.
6. Snack away!
Pics and idea from Sally's Baking Addiction.