Normally we love a super fruit cocktail, but when we saw this recipe on Pinterest, and the colourful hue of the finished product, we knew we had to try it! But the only thing we're not sure about it the name, we think it could be the Blue Dream Cocktail!
So here's how to make the Blue Devil Cocktail, the recipe is from Flour On My Face.
What you need:
- Icing sugar
- Freshly squeezed lime juice
- Barardi Rum
- Blue Curacao
- Orange juice
- Lime slices for garnish
What you do:
- Rim the glass with the lime and dip it in the sugar
- Shake up a shot of the rum, curacao and an orange juice with ice
- Pop some ice in the glass and pour your chilled drink over
- Garnish with lime and drink away!