Come and join our vibrant Ruby Olive World!
Social Media Content Creator - Part-time Maternity Cover
Ruby Olive Jewellery and Accessories is a growing online retail/wholesale brand that’s run a little differently to the average business. We’re a brand that’s more than just products…we’re about living a vibrant life, supporting our communities and surrounding ourselves in like-minded passionate people. Our tribe (a.k.a our customers) mean the world to us and therefore customer experience is one of the most important things at Ruby Olive.
We are looking for a Social Media Content Creator to help take our content to a whole new level. In this role you will work within our small, but mighty Marketing team and will be responsible for curating the brand’s social presence by creating engaging and relevant content that is in line with our values - from social posts to IG Reels. Your strength is in creativity, idea generation, organisation, attention to detail, communication, positivity and your ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Developing and producing content and strategies for Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok and Pinterest.
- Creating fun, fresh content in line with the brand values
- Creating and editing video content for social media platforms and driving IG reels, videos and stories in line with current trends and content plans
- Develop story content in conjunction with product planning and marketing strategies
- Editing and producing your work both in-app or with editing platforms
- Managing on-shoot content including BTS and on-model content
- Monitoring and analysing content reports to gain actionable insights to improve future content
- Monitoring emerging trends in social media and providing advice
- Love being in front of the camera and not afraid of ‘Lives’ or pieces to camera
- Proven experience with digital growth
- Creative flair for digital imagery
- Good understanding of optimising imagery for digital platforms
- At least 2-3 years’ experience producing compelling digital content across social media platforms
- Exceptional copywriter
- Video editing skills
- Experience in reporting on social media metrics
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic relationships with joint ventures and partners
- Can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Know how to direct and take charge
- Understanding the importance of planning
- Strong attention to detail and proof-reading skills
- Understanding best practices in the digital space
- Has a passion for digital content and a strong understanding of what makes GREAT design based on design principles.
- Has an analytical mind and understanding of marketing techniques
- Has a thirst for knowledge to continue to grow and expand your passion.
- Takes great pride in every piece of work
- Has a strong work ethic and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Highly motivated self starter attitude
- A fun, supportive and motivating environment, surrounded by passionate can-do colleagues who are ready to celebrate your accomplishments along the way.
- To be a part of an exciting business that’s growing year on year.
- Hours flexible but varied, depending on time of year.
- You will gain multifaceted knowledge of a Wholesale and Retail business.
- The opportunity to move within the company.
- Working in an amazing office environment surrounded by incredible cafes, restaurants and shops.