RUBY OLIVE LAY-BUY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When purchasing Ruby Olive Jewellery through the company 'Lay-Buy powered by Paypal' you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Lay-Buy is only available for orders of 5 or more designs in a single transaction. Lay-Buy orders smaller than this will sadly be cancelled and you will be notified.
- An initial down payment of between 20% - 50% is required (you set the amount)
- Please choose carefully as once your Lay-Buy is set up, you cannot change your items or your repayment schedule.
- Prices of items on Lay-Buy are fixed to the price at the time of the Lay-Buy.
- Discounts cannot be given and prices cannot be changed later if prices change due to sales or promotions that may occur at a later date.
- If a Lay-Buy order is cancelled by you or a payment is missed by more than 14 days, all payments will be refunded to you aside from a retained cancellation fee equivalent to 10% of the total order value.
- If a payment is missed you will be notified twice by Paypal over a 10 day period. As this is an automated system you will not receive additional notifications from Ruby Olive and orders will be automatically cancelled if a payment has lapsed for 14 days or more.
- Lay-Buys are on a maximum two-month term.
- All Lay-Buys require regular repayments.
- Please remember when setting up a Lay-Buy order you will need access to your PayPal email address as all confirmation and invoices will be sent to this email address. Once a Lay-Buy has been set up, we cannot change your email details.
- There are no interest fees however there is a non-refundable 0.9% fee that will be payable to the company 'Lay-Buys powered by Paypal' who manage this Laybuy process.