Skye and her boys had a hilariously cute crafternoon not long ago. They used non-toxic child-friendly acrylic paint and added to water pistols...then sprayed onto a super sized canvas! SUPER CUTE!!! Check out the results in the video below:
Here are some tips from Skye to make things run as smoothly as possible!
- Fill the water pistol cartridge with water and put a few really good squirts of non-toxic acrylic paint and shake.
- Start with the lightest colours first as all the colours will end up blending together - if you start with the dark colours you won't end up noticing any lighter colours added afterwards.
- If you keep rotating the canvas on each side the paint will run and covers the entire canvas.
- Only two colours were used here: yellow and pink, but don't be limited by this.
- Best to do this on a sunny day outside so it dries quickly.