- Our team has taken measures to work from home for the next few weeks and are practicing social distancing. We are all feeling well and are in fabulous spirits, but we would never want to unknowingly pass something on to someone who may be immunocompromised or elderly.
- We have decided to close our HQ to the public during this time. HQ will only be open to staff, and for freight pickups/deliveries.
- All click and collect orders can of course still be placed via our online store, but will not be available from our HQ to pick up until May 1st (pending review).
We are happy to swap your current click & collect order over for postage if you cannot wait, just shoot us a quick email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get this sorted for you.
- We will still be dispatching your jewels as per usual, but our daily dispatch will drop down to a few days a week.
- When we are dispatching your orders, we are doing daily sprays of disinfectant over our office, stock, boxes, along with washing + sanitising our hands VERY regularly.
To see how these changes and COVID-19 may affect your delivery, please see our shipping page here.
Any questions, email us email@example.com or message us on Facebook.