Well, well, well. Here we are. Heading face-first into 2016. Is it just us, or did 2015 absolutely fly past?? It feels like not that long ago that we were counting down into 2015 but there you go.
Firstly, we would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all our RO Family! Our customers, friends, family, techies, photographers, graphic designers, stockists, sales-reps... Everyone! This year has been a big one and there's no doubt that we wouldn't have been able to do it on our own! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Secondly, we're gonna give ourselves a little pat on the back! This year RO has grown up, shaped up, and learnt a lot of lessons along the way. Here's a little list of some of our proudest achievements this year.
1. We moved our jewels to another state! To focus on other areas of the business, we found a fabulous warehouse, where all our parcels are packed lovingly and shipped out to stores and customers Australia-wide (and a few Internationally)!
2. We launched our biggest collection ever, South Pacific, with 70 pieces!
3. Skye raised $15,000 in 30 days for the Hunger Project Australia, and travelled to Uganda for a leadership immersion program.
4. Little RO moved out of our studio space underneath Skye's house, and into a fabulous new office in the Coterie, part of QUT Creative Enterprise Australia.
5. We sold our 60,000th piece of jewellery...yep you heard right, sixty thousanth.
So while we kick back and relax for a few more days, we'll be thinking back fondly on the busy year that was and looking ahead to what new challenges lie in 2016.
We are so excited for the year ahead, to continue growing our RO Community and spreading the colour wherever we go! So much in the pipeline, so much to share...but we'll save that for the new year!
xo The RO Team (Skye, Michaela & Brittany)